Re: How to install Perl Packages? - solved + 2 new ques

From: Jody Cleveland <Cleveland(at)not-real.mail.winnefox.org>
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 14:09:06 GMT
Thank you Bill and David!! I now have the script running happily. Which now
poses two new questions. Maybe it's because it's a Friday and my brain has
been fried with trying to get this working, but I can't seem to find
information on these things.

I would like to edit the layout of both the search page, and the results
page so that they match the layout of my site. I've searched everywhere, and
can't figure out how to do that. I noticed in the script around line 400,
there are settings for using a template. I changed the include path to where
my example file is, but it's still not using it.

Also, I use css for layout on my site. The only part of the pages I want
searched is a certain div tag, which is the body of the page. I noticed
somewhere in the documentation where it mentioned placing comment tags at
the start and end of the area you want to be searched. For the life of me, I
can't seem to find this information anywhere in the documentation today. Oh,
and when I get search results, there is a (NULL) underneath the title of
each result. If I set those comment tags, will I then see a description
under those titles?

Thank you both again, for all of your excellent help.

Jody