Re: swish 1.3 <title>

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Thu May 30 2002 - 18:27:11 GMT
On Thu, 2002-05-30 at 06:49, Jan Baggen wrote:
> When we index these .php files and searh for "test" in this index the
> filename is displayed in the results and not the title.
>
> When we rename .php to .html and recreate the index the title is
> displayed.

.php probably isn't recognized as being HTML.  Which version of
SWISH-E?  SWISH-E 2.1-dev would allow you to specify which parser to
use.

> How to change this behaviour and let .php files display title tag
> in search results?

Do you have the PHP CGI interpreter installed?  If you are using SWISH-E
2.1-dev and have the PHP CGI you can add something like this to your
config file:

FileFilter .php php "-q '%p'"
IndexContents HTML .php

This will process the .php with PHP then pass them to SWISH-E's HTML
parser.

--
 David Norris
  Augury Net - http://augur.homeip.net/