Re: Swish C search library: free resources

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sun May 26 2002 - 07:18:12 GMT
At 03:43 AM 05/25/02 -0700, Cristiano Corsani wrote:
>I use swish C library to sarch on swish-e index. I have some prblem on
>closing connection. my steps are:

I just uploaded to cvs -- it should be in swish-daily in about an hour from
now, I think.

I fixed a couple of memory leaks, and updated the perl module.  The
perl/SWISHE.xs code is still probably the best place to see examples of
using the library, especially the code for extracting out the properties.

I have more work to do on the library, mostly trapping errors that would
normally cause swish-e to abort.  But, please test and post if you have any
problems.  If you do have problems, please try to provide some test data I
can use.

mailto:moseley@hank.org