Re: pb with http method and perl

From: BenBen <benoa2025(at)not-real.yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri May 24 2002 - 10:44:59 GMT
OK...no more pb with the perl packages...yeah.
but swish-e refuse to work corectly by the http
method...
when i put in the swishnew.conf for the IndexDir :
"http://my_server_where_swish_is_installed/path_to_my_documents_directory/index.html"
every things is ok...(only the time : 7 minutes for 7
documents words under my index.html...)
but i write :
"http://an_other_server_on_my_network/path_to_my_documents_directory/index.html"
it doesn't work at all...
what happen???...
swisw-e answer me some good things and a bad last
line(when it try to index the pages) :
Removing very common word...
no words removed...
Writing main index...