Re: indexing ColdFusion pages

From: Tanya Tkachuk <tkachuk(at)not-real.lights.com>
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 21:09:09 GMT
My Search results page looks like this:

*******************
Search Results

Swish found the following items, listed in order of relevance
Your Search for thoracic returned 322 items.

members_area.cfm

links.cfm

guidelines.cfm

contact.cfm

research.cfm

events.cfm

journal.cfm

prodev.cfm

membership.cfm

home.cfm

Member Application Form

Membership Form

Sociétés Professionnelles

If you'll notice, the html files (Member Application Form, Membership
Form,Sociétés Professionnelles) show their titles.  I want the .cfm files
to do the same