indexing ColdFusion pages

From: Tanya Tkachuk <tkachuk(at)not-real.lights.com>
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 17:12:29 GMT
I've noticed that a few other people have had similar problems indexing
.cfm pages but I haven't noticed any solutions.

A cold fusion page, when looking at the code, looks exactly like an html
document except it has it's own custom tags which you add within the html
code.  When I index the site (using the file system method) it indexes the
pages properly (I can search by a key word and the pages show up) but it
doesn't grab the title from between the title tags.  Instead the page name
(example: testpage.cfm) is printed out. Is there some way that this can be
solved?

Thanks!

Tanya