Non-Delivery of: SWISH-E digest 1162

From: <swish-e(at)not-real.sunsite.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 12:36:44 GMT
--Boundary_(ID_La7acBcoNJuhRxUH+3zywg)

Intended recipients: Kees Vonk @ uktransco
Failure reason: User Kees Vonk (Kees Vonk@uktransco) not listed in public Name & Address Book
Notes From Header (contains routing information):
 From: swish-e@sunsite.berkeley.edu @ gateway@Gateway@UKTRANSCO

--Boundary_(ID_La7acBcoNJuhRxUH+3zywg)

                            SWISH-E Digest 1162

Topics covered in this issue include:

  1) How can we get the output pointing to the specific part of the
result page using anchor tag.
        by "Tushar Solanki" <tushar@baazee.com>

Topic No. 1

Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 17:51:07 +0530
From: "Tushar Solanki" <tushar@baazee.com>
To: <swish-e@sunsite.berkeley.edu>
Subject: How can we get the output pointing to the specific part of
the result page using anchor tag.

Hi

  I want ot use swish-e for indexing the help pages for search. The
output returns me the name of the file that contains the keyword when
search on kewords in the comment tag.Config Information : In config
file I am indexing the comments & usnig ReplaceRules to prepend
www.baazee.com/static/html to the result file name.

How can we get the output pointing to the specific part of the result
page using anchor tag ( for eg :
www.baazee.com/static/html/Tour.html#bid  ).

=================================
For Eg.: This is my sample file.

<head>
<title> Buyers Help Page</title>
<Meta name="BuyersMeta" contents="Buyers ">
</head>
  <!-- Buy Register -->
buy?</td>
<!-- Sell   -->
Sell?</td>

<!-- Auction Monitor Auction Watch  -->
is Auction Watch (Auction Monitor)?</td>

So if I search for "Auction Watch" or "Auction Monitor" it should
return me  www.baazee.com/static/html/Tour.html#AuctionMonitor & so
on. Is there any directive in config file which can do this for me?

                                                           Thanks

                                              Tushar

End of SWISH-E Digest 1162
**************************--Boundary_(ID_5+ZF0cD3NA73MpiSA+jluw)--

--Boundary_(ID_La7acBcoNJuhRxUH+3zywg)--