How can we get the output pointing to the specific part of the result page using anchor tag.

From: Tushar Solanki <tushar(at)not-real.baazee.com>
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 12:24:22 GMT
Hi

  I want ot use swish-e for indexing the help pages for search. The output returns me the name of the file that contains the keyword when search on kewords in the comment tag.Config Information : In config file I am indexing the comments & usnig ReplaceRules to prepend www.baazee.com/static/html to the result file name.

How can we get the output pointing to the specific part of the result page using anchor tag ( for eg : www.baazee.com/static/html/Tour.html#bid  ).

=======================================================================================================
For Eg.: This is my sample file.

<head>
<title> Buyers Help Page</title>
<Meta name="BuyersMeta" contents="Buyers ">
</head>
  <!-- Buy Register -->
<!-- Sell   -->

<!-- Auction Monitor Auction Watch  -->

So if I search for "Auction Watch" or "Auction Monitor" it should return me  www.baazee.com/static/html/Tour.html#AuctionMonitor & so on. Is there any directive in config file which can do this for me?

														                 Thanks
                                                                                                                                                                                          Tushar