Indexing problem os -S Prog option

From: Cristiano Corsani <cristiano.corsani(at)not-real.bncf.firenze.sbn.it>
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 12:49:05 GMT
Hello,

I'm still working on my 2 million record db indexed by swish and XML2. I
have a filter app writed in Java that query the whole db and "filter" the
recorrd information in XML2. Running my app without swish, i.e. whatching
XML2 result scrolling on video, works fine for a test of 130.000 reord.

Running it in swish by means of -S Prog option works for a while and stop
for with error: "External program failed to return required headers
Path-Name: & Content-Len". The problem is not an incorrect Header + XML2
building because indexing the record that cause the crash works fine.

I don't have idea of what can let my app or swish crash. I was thinking
about memory problem but my filter app working as standalone program
produce the whole 130.000 xml without problem.

I saw what record seems to crash the out stream ... trying to re-index
beginning from some records before does not crash anymore on the same
record but after some hundereds of thousands record later ... it does not
depend on one record. It seems depend on my program that fails for some
reason on building the out stream or on swish for some reason.

Can anyone have an Idea of the problem? Does anyone encountered similar
situation?

Thanks to all