Re: ignore frame src links?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu May 02 2002 - 22:21:29 GMT
At 02:53 PM 05/02/02 -0700, Don Fike wrote:
>Hello,
>
>  I am looking for a way to ignore frame src links.
>In other words only index/spider links in the form
>didn't find it in a search.

Try perldoc prog-bin/spider.pl and look for link_tags.  I think that's what
controls it.  But the docs say the default is just <a>.  Do you have
link_tags set in your spider config file?

You can turn on the DEBUG_LINKS option to watch some cryptic output
describing what is skipped and why.  Newer (last few weeks?) versions of
spider.pl allow you to set debugging options in the command line, too.

mailto:moseley@hank.org