Re: [BUG] swish-e 2.0.5 hangs on 200 Kb index file

From: Colin Kuskie <ckuskie(at)not-real.sterlink.net>
Date: Fri Apr 12 2002 - 06:08:05 GMT
On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:38:39 -0700 (PDT)
Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> wrote:

> Once you get 2.1-dev working you won't care about this bug! ;)

Speaking of which,  have you tried the FollowSymLinks directive?  If
I try running the attached config file (which is a quickly hacked up
version of the old config file) with FollowSymLinks uncommented, I
get this error:

Bad directive on line #42 of file /home/httpd/swish/http2.config: FollowSymLinks yes

If I comment it out, then I get indexing just fine.

swish-e-2.1-dev-25-2002-04-11.tar.gz

Colin

to a plain text message.