Re: Quick question

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 22:39:14 GMT
At 03:28 PM 04/11/02 -0700, Colin Kuskie wrote:
>I've already checked about 5 pages (the small ones :).  Do y'all have
>a preferred naming convention for SWISH-E when discussing it?  I
>know the program should always be called swish-e, but in the docs I
>see Swish, swish-e and all sorts of other variations.

That made me laugh.  I think I punted at one point in the docs and made
some comment about spelling it different ways!

The swish program is flexible, so should be its name. ;)

I don't really have an opinion.  I don't like SWISH-E because it hurts my
finger holding down the shift key.

BTW -- you don't have to send me diff's.  Just send me the entire file when
you are done and I can do the diffs.

Can anyone else help with the docs?  The C-library interface docs needs
updating, so anyone that's familiar with the library would be great.

Thanks,

mailto:moseley@hank.org