Re: Quick question

From: Eric Lease Morgan <eric_morgan(at)>
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 15:34:27 GMT
On Thursday, April 11, 2002, at 09:58 AM, Tim Cantin wrote:

> We currently run swish-e 1.3 (*cringe*! Yeh, I know...), and I'm
> looking to
> update it to the latest version. It appears that this is 2.0.5, but the
> download
> page tells me to use the 2.1 development version because it's better.
> Then the
> daily development snapshot download page tells me not to use that. So
> which is
> it?

I have a similar question. When might version 2.1 be labeled the
production version?

I am writing an application that uses swish-e version 2.1 for a client.
I have been using this development version without a hitch for a couple
of months now. I am satisfied that it will do what the client needs, but
the client seems reluctant to use something labeled "development".

When might version 2.1 become production?

Eric Lease Morgan