Possible search bugs in Swish Version 2.1-dev-25

From: Michael A. Salone <mike.salone(at)not-real.saloneit.com>
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 23:38:18 GMT
Hello All,

I guess you cannot attach files to these groups.  I have added the files
below.  Please refer to the previous post for the error descriptions.

Thank you.

bug1.htm
<BODY BACKGROUND="http://www.floridalawweekly.com/images/blue_pap.gif">
       <CENTER><B>26 Fla. L. Weekly D2655a</B></CENTER><P>
<TITLE> WALTER TAFFORD JONES a/k/a BOBBY T. JONES a/k/a WALTER
JACKSON, Appellant, v. STATE OF FLORIDA, Appellee. 4th District. </TITLE>
<B>Criminal law -- Post conviction relief -- Denial of rule 3.850 motion
affirmed
without prejudice to filing amended, properly pled motion, within thirty
days</B><P>

WALTER TAFFORD JONES a/k/a BOBBY T. JONES a/k/a WALTER JACKSON,
Appellant, v. STATE OF FLORIDA, Appellee. 4th District. Case No. 4D01-3759.
Opinion
filed November 7, 2001. Appeal of order denying rule 3.850 motion from the
Circuit Court
for the Fifteenth Judicial Circuit, Palm Beach County; Kenneth A. Marra,
Judge; L.T. Case
Nos. 72-1629 CFA02, 79-65 MMA06, 80-4048 CFA02, 80-4108 CFA02, 80-5669
CFA02.
Counsel: Walter Tafford Jones a/k/a Bobby T. Jones, a/k/a Walter Jackson,
Coleman, pro
se. No appearance required for appellee.<P>
(PER CURIAM.) We affirm, without prejudice for appellant to file an amended
motion for
post-conviction relief within thirty days with a properly pled motion,
including the length of
the sentences set forth in the motion. <I>See</I> <I>Wood v. State</I>, 750
So. 2d
592 (Fla. 1999) (Justice Wells' concurring opinion, ``the only defendants
who would have a
viable coram nobis claim and come within this opinion are those defendants
who were either
never in custody or who were in custody for less than two years and who have
not previously
filed a coram nobis petition.''). (DELL, KLEIN and STEVENSON, JJ.,
concur.)<P>
             <CENTER>*        *        *</CENTER><P>
</BODY>

bug2.htm
<HTML>
<TITLE> STATE OF FLORIDA, Petitioner, v. JAMES CLARK, Respondent. Supreme
Court of
Florida. </TITLE>

<BODY BACKGROUND="http://www.floridalawweekly.com/images/blue_pap.gif">
           <CENTER><B>27 Fla. L. Weekly S2a</B></CENTER><P>
<B></B><P>
STATE OF FLORIDA, Petitioner, v. JAMES CLARK, Respondent. Supreme Court of
Florida. Case
No. SC00-2441. December 20, 2001. Application for Review of the Decision of
the District Court of
Appeal - Certified Direct Conflict of Decisions. Fourth District - Case No.
4D99-2673 (Broward
County). Counsel: Robert A. Butterworth, Attorney General, and Michael J.
Neimand and Barbara
A. Zappi, Assistant Attorneys General, Fort Lauderdale, for Petitioner. Jo
Ann Barone Kotzen, West
Palm Beach, for Respondent.<P>
(PER CURIAM.) We initially accepted for review the decision of the Fourth
District Court of Appeal
in <I>State v. Clark</I>, 770 So. 2d 237 (Fla. 4th DCA 2000), which
certified conflict with the
Second District's decision in <I>State v. Barnes</I>, 753 So. 2d 605 (Fla.
2d DCA 2000). Upon
further consideration, we find that review was improvidently granted.
Accordingly, this review
proceeding is dismissed.<P>
     It is so ordered. (WELLS, C.J., and SHAW, HARDING, ANSTEAD, PARIENTE,
LEWIS,
and QUINCE, JJ., concur.)<P>
                <CENTER>*        *        *</CENTER><P>
</BODY>