Possible search bugs in Swish Version 2.1-dev-25

From: Michael A. Salone <mike.salone(at)not-real.saloneit.com>
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 23:23:14 GMT
Hello,

We have been using swish version 2.1-dev-25 for a few weeks now, and we
think we may have found a couple of bugs.  Well, maybe not, but something is
acting oddly.

bug1 (See bug1.htm attached)
I have attached an html file (bug1.htm) that we indexed, and when we do a
search for 4d01-4108, this file comes up in the hit list.  It has 4d01 and
4108, but not 4d01-4108.  Does anyone have any ideas on what we are doing
wrong or if there is a legitimate bug?

bug2 (See bug2.htm attached)
I have attached an html file (bug2.htm) that we indexed, and when we do a
search for "Florida State" as a phrase, this file comes up in the hit list.
We cannot find "Florida State" in the file.  Any ideas on what we could be
doing wrong?

Thanks,
Mike Salone
mike.salone@saloneit.com