AW: Re: SWISH-E status on windows

From: Markus Strickler <markus(at)not-real.braindump.ms>
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 10:14:36 GMT
HI-

First of all thanks for allt he answers.

I still don't get the swish.cgi to run.
It uses alarm() which is unsupported at least in ActivePerl 5.6.
Also it openes a pipe with open( $fh, '-|' ); which doesn't work on
Windows either...

I'm using the swish-e-2.1-dev-25-2002-02-25-win32.exe if that's of any
importance.

Concerning the "statbility" question.
I meant stable as in stable for a production environment.

Thanks again,

-markus