Re: Does not count files

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 13:31:10 GMT
At 08:30 PM 3/3/2002 -0800, Paul Thomas wrote:

>Hi,

Hi Paul,

>I index for searching email archives with Swishe-e. When I setup
>a new archive that only has a few emails in it, Swishe-e does
>not count the words. After enough emails accumulate, Swishe-e
>will count the words as well as files.

I'm not following what you doing below, as I don't see the commands.
I would suggest not using IgnoreLimit.

Also looks like you are running an older version of swish.  2.1-dev is
still being developed (feature wise), but I'd recommend it over what you
are running.

BTW -- what kind of archive are you indexing?  If hypermail, I've got a
little perl program that automatically indexes them with swish.

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org