SWISHE.pm: How many files in the index?

From: Fred Toth <ftoth(at)not-real.synernet.com>
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 02:42:57 GMT
Hi again,

I'm currently working with the SWISHE.pm perl module and the library.

How can I get a count of the number of files in the index? I can see that
the information is there, because the command line swish-e spits it out
with -H 2.

But because I'm using SWISHE.pm, I'm limited by the SwishHeaderParameter
function, which appears to retrieve only a limited, predefined set of header
information.

Am I missing something here? I've browsed the source, and it appears that
it wouldn't be too difficult to add another query-able header, but I
thought I'd
better ask before I jump in.

Thanks,

Fred