Re: win port of latest swish.cgi

From: SRE <eckert(at)not-real.climber.org>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 01:44:36 GMT
At 05:25 PM 2/17/02, Bill Moseley wrote:
>That's good advice.
>In this case they can run the script so that means the #! line is probably
>working.  They just are not getting any documents returned from their
>query.  The above error is for the swish-e binary, not for the script.

Oh, damn. Guess I looked too much at the error message and not enough
at the description of where it happens. Sorry.

>At 05:24 AM 2/17/02, Bill Moseley wrote:
>>Can't exec "./swish-e": No such file or directory at

Get rid of the relative pathname? (Start with a drive letter or a slash.)

SRE

mailto:eckert(at)not-real.climber.org | http://www.climber.org/eckert/
Info on peak climbing email lists mailto:info@climber.org

"The only possible interpretation of any research whatever
  in the `social sciences' is: some do, some don't."
		-- Ernest Rutherford