Re: win port of latest swish.cgi

From: SRE <eckert(at)not-real.climber.org>
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 01:08:40 GMT
At 05:24 AM 2/17/02, Bill Moseley wrote:
>Can't exec "./swish-e": No such file or directory at
>/usr/local/apache/htdocs/swishtest/swish.cgi line 1461.

This might NOT be your problem, but Apache on Windoze really DOES
respect the #! line at the top of CGI scripts. The message you get
when that points to a Unix path instead of a DOS path seems like
sort of what you're reporting. I get:
>>>No such file or directory: couldn't spawn child process:

I have some CGI scripts that use this line on my Unix server:
  #!/usr/bin/perl -Tw

and I have to switch them to this line for my Windoze sandbox:
  #!D:\software\perl\bin\perl.exe -Tw

Does that help?