Monday build of swish-e killing apache

From: Chris Blackstone <cblackst(at)not-real.teacher.mail.arlington.k12.va.us>
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 18:59:02 GMT
I downloaded Monday's snapshot. I compiled it on my Mac OS X 10.1.2
machine. Everything compiled correctly, and I was able to index my web
server (different machine), but once the indexing finishes, all the
apache processes (httpd) are killed on the web server and they aren't
restarted, so the web server basically stops working.

Has anyone else run into this? Any versions of the Perl modules that
could be causing problems?
I'm running
Mac OS X 10.1.2
swish-e Monday snapshot
Digest-MD5 2.16
HTML-Parser 3.25
HTML-Tagset 3.03
MIME-Base64 2.12
URL 1.12
libnet 1.0901
libwww-perl 5.64

Web server is FreeBSD 2.28, Apache 1.3.4

I was previously running a snapshot from August of 2001 and everything
worked great.

chris
--
<!--    chris blackstone