Back to List Archive question

From: Rich Thomas <thomasr(at)>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 16:35:57 GMT
How does one configure swish to index a directory tree of html files?  I've
looked at the example and am having a tough time underdatnding
the -S prog concept I guess.

Where do I tell it what the top level directory is?  Since these are all
html files I don't need the pdf format conversion so I can comment that out
till needed.

Would I do something like swish-e -S prog -i ./  ?  And if so...
how do I tell it what to index?

I'm sure this is probably obvious to more experienced swish users or perl
experts but I can't see the forest.

to a plain text message.