DirTree.pl question

From: Rich Thomas <thomasr(at)not-real.buffalo.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 16:35:57 GMT
How does one configure swish to index a directory tree of html files?  I've
looked at the DirTree.pl example and am having a tough time underdatnding
the -S prog concept I guess.

Where do I tell it what the top level directory is?  Since these are all
html files I don't need the pdf format conversion so I can comment that out
till needed.

Would I do something like swish-e -S prog -i ./DirTree.pl  ?  And if so...
how do I tell it what to index?

I'm sure this is probably obvious to more experienced swish users or perl
experts but I can't see the forest.

Thanks,

Rich

to a plain text message.