Swish-E Phrase Search

From: <jmruiz(at)not-real.boe.es>
Date: Fri Feb 08 2002 - 14:38:07 GMT
Hi David,

You do not need to change swish.h. Probably, your problems
relays in the shell you are using. If you work in a UNIX system
(eg: linux) try the following:

swish-e -w ' "this is my phrase"' -f index_file

(single quote, double quote)
(The single quote ensures that the double quote is not trimmed
by the shell)

Another possibility is:

swish-e -w \"this is my phrase\" -f index_file

(escaping the ")

BTW, I am copying this message to the list. Perhaps this can
be useful for other people.

cu
Jose