Re: "Ambiguous use" swish.cgi error

From: Kate Ericson <kericson(at)not-real.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 00:40:47 GMT
I've got swish-e-2.1-dev-25 up and running now, thanks to this discussion
site.  I really want to thank you for sending me the swish.cgi fixes for an
older version of perl in such a timely manner.  By the way, you were right,
the CGI script and the shell weren't using the same executable -- I thought
it was using version 5.005_03, but it was really using 5.004_04.

You might want to include in your documentation a link to the standard perl
modules that are required (like Date::Calc at
http://www.perl.com/CPAN-local/modules/by-module/Date/).  Our perl setup
here is a bit convoluted.

Thanks again and good luck with future development!
Kate

to a plain text message.