Re: SetLimitParameter in test.pl

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 16:50:39 GMT
At 08:05 AM 01/31/02 -0800, Gordon Jessop wrote:
>I take it that the call to SetLimitParameter in test.pl is for a function
>found in SWISHE.pm?  I couldn't find any documentation on it, but I assume
>it sets a limit on the number of matches a search can return?

No.

It implements -L.  No promises that it works.

The files in the perl directory are for working with the swish C library.
test.pl loads SWISHE.pm, which includes a binary interface (compiled from
SWISHE.xs).

Are you sure you want to spend time working with the C library interface
(SWISHE.pm) instead of just forking?

mailto:moseley@hank.org