Re: pdf2html.pm and File::Temp.pm

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 21:30:25 GMT
http://inside.arb.ca.gov/ds/regact/18dg01.pdf
>and indeed the pdf file does open in Acrobat, but I notice that it downloads
>at 14463 Kb.  Noticing the proximity of the temp filesize to 5Mb, I wonder if
>something is cutting off the download, but with a 200 code it happily goes to
>the pdf2html.pm, which promptly barfs when it runs out of file before it is
>finished loading data.

Ah, ya.

   max_size
        This optional key sets the max size of a file read from the web
        server. This defaults to 5,000,000 bytes. If the size is exceeded
        the resource is skipped and a message is written to STDERR if the
        DEBUG_SKIPPED debug flag is set.

mailto:moseley@hank.org