Re: MetaName search not working, yet

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 18:27:40 GMT
[Hey, can someone help Pedro get started?]

At 10:21 AM 01/29/02 -0800, Gordon Jessop wrote:
>I thought FileRules were there to exclude, not include.  I'm trying not to
>index any .jsp files.

Minor details!

>I'll try this.  Which version of libxml2 is recommended?  There are so many
>and very confusing!

Eh, the current one?  Sorry, I haven't been to that site for a while.

>> That way you have full control over what is indexed, and under what
>> metanames and properties.  Does that make sense?
>>

>Yes, it makes sense in theory, but not practical for our needs.

Why not?

>I found it here:
>
>http://swish-e.org/2.2/docs/SWISH-CONFIG.html#Document_Contents_Directives

"But this second version is invalid HTML, and will generate a warning if
ParserWarningLevel is set (libxml2 only)."

Oh, that "(libxml2 only)" was for the entire thing, not just the parser
warning, I think.  I'll try and check later, and clean up the docs there.
Thanks.

mailto:moseley@hank.org