spider.pl error part deux

From: Rich Thomas <thomasr(at)not-real.buffalo.edu>
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 14:50:45 GMT
Also, when I run  ./swish-e -S prog -c example6.config the first few lines
before hundreds of error lines I see:

Indexing "/usr/local/rich/spider.pl"
Name "HTML::Tagset::linkElements" used only once: possible typo at
/usr/local/rich/spider.pl line 498.
/usr/local/rich/spider.pl: Reading parameters from 'default'

What does the following error mean?

Use of uninitialized value at /usr/local/rich/spider.pl line 504.

I've cut line 503 and 504 and am pasting it here.

      for ( @$links ) {
            if ( $attr{ $_ } ) {  # ok tag

I'm using the -S prog method and SWISH-E 2.1-dev-25.

Thanks,

Rich

to a plain text message.