Re: Index File

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 13:29:13 GMT
At 02:24 AM 1/24/2002 -0800, Lucia B wrote:

>I will love to know what are metatags that i have in the index file.. and
>their valeur... I need it to make a metadata base, and extract the info of
>index files...

Sorry, I don't really understand the question.

You should know what the metatags are in the index by what you defined in
your swish-e config file.  You can see what metatags are defined in an
index (not their content) by using -T INDEX_METANAMES.  Note that will list
both properties and metanames.  I assume it's really the "properties" that
you want.

If what you want is to dump the content of all the property names of all
your files in the index, then you can use -p or -x and specify the property
names  to dump.

See the swish faq in the 2.2 docs (2.1-dev) for more info on metanames and
properties.

>And i wanna to know if is possible to extract links of text files like
>www.iloveswish-e.org :)

Yes, you can extract the href of a link in version 2.1-dev when using
libxml2.
HTMLLinksMetaName is the config directive.  It allows you to search links
only.

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org