win32 libswish-e.lib execution error

From: Cristiano Corsani <cristiano.corsani(at)not-real.bncf.firenze.sbn.it>
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 11:08:19 GMT
Hi all,

I'm developing a java interface to swish for my jsp pages. I got
the source code for win32 (my test computer is a w2000 server),
I rebuild the whole project (getting near to 90 warnings) and I
uild a dll library to link to my JAVA interface. Well, it works
but when I search on an index I always get:

"err: Ran out of memory (could not allocate 3369084256 more bytes)!"

I guess if the problem was on my compilation; so I made the same
search using the swish-e.exe and I got the same error!

If I take the swish-e.exe pre-builded from your web-site it works
fine.

What is the problem? Any idea?

Cristiano Corsani
Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale di Firenze
Piazza Cavalleggeri 1
50122 Firenze
Tel.: +39 055 24919 220
mailto:cristiano.corsani@bncf.firenze.sbn.it