Re: Description and Title not being parsed

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 05:48:24 GMT
On Thu, 2002-01-17 at 00:10, Bill Moseley wrote:

> Huh?  What are those (NULL)?  Should there be a %d.  That is, what does

Err, sorry, minor flaw in my test index.  I thought something was
flaky.  No metadata...  The %t and %d fields were not defined in my
source documents. ;-)  Using the Baptist Health test page there I'll try
this again...

- - - -

Windows 2000

C:\projects\SWISH-~1.1-D>swish-e -w you -x "%t %d" -H0
Baptist Health - Health & Wellness Condition Super Centers Diseases,
Conditions and Injuries These comprehensive centers provide detailed
information on some of the most common health conditions. This
quick-reference guide offers the b

C:\projects\SWISH-~1.1-D>swish-e -w you -x "%%t %%d" -H0
%t %d

- - - -

Windows 98

C:\projects\swish-e>swish-e -w you -x "%t %d" -H0

C:\projects\swish-e>swish-e -w you -x "%%t %%d" -H0
Baptist Health - Health & Wellness Condition Super Centers Diseases,
Conditions and Injuries These comprehensive centers provide detailed
information on some of the most common health conditions. This
quick-reference guide offers the b

> I need a telnet server for Win98.  Then I could telnet in with SecureCRT
> and have good cut-n-paste and scroll back.  Must be something better than
> Start/Run/command

NT's cmd.exe is not too bad in that regard.  I set the scrollback buffer
to 500 lines and go full screen with the terminal.

--
 David Norris
  Augury Net - http://augur.homeip.net/

  "Rely on the mind in your head