Re: Compiling problem for win32 swish-e C library

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 17:56:07 GMT
At 09:21 AM 01/12/02 -0800, David L Norris wrote:
>The win32 directory is in the src directory.  The win32 directory should
>contain the MSVC project files and a few C source modules missing from
>the Win32 API.  There is no seperate Win32 source code.

To be clear, the source is only in the, well, source distribution.
The win32 self-installer doesn't contain a full distribution.  (Any reason
to include source in the win32 binary distribution?  I don't.)

I could see confusion when someone downloads the win32 binary and then
later wonders why they don't have the source.

mailto:moseley@hank.org