Re: Sorting issues

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 13:49:11 GMT
At 02:33 PM 01/05/02 +0100, Zambra - Michael wrote:
>Do you mean this line?
>
>        highlight       => {
>            package         => 'DefaultHighlight',

Yep.

            package         => 'PhraseHighlight',

Then it should use the PhrashHighlight.pm module.

>I will check this. If it makes the system quite slower than I might leave it
>as it is.

Just have to check.  I notice it on machines where I have direct or very
fast LAN connection, but not so much on other machines on the Internet.
Not sure if that's the slower connections that hiding the speed slow down
or faster machines.

>Well, I using my own templating system, which is based on the Perl Template
>module.

By "Perl Tempate module" you mean Template-Toolkit?

>I just picked up some ideas from your TemplateDefault.pm in order to
>generate the text strings (title, path, rank, properties) that are being
>feeded into Template.

I hope it wasn't too confusing ;)

>BTW I'm going to put credits to Swish-e on the website where I'm installing
>the indexing and searching system.

Cool.  You have a very nice site!  Nice layout and design.

mailto:moseley@hank.org