Re: Sorting issues

From: Zambra - Michael <michael(at)not-real.zambra.com>
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 13:35:36 GMT
Hello Bill,

I'm using a "customized" version of swish.cgi. I have merged it with the
search script I already had for database searching (MySQL). I have left out
thing like "time limits", which I didn't need.

> There's now a module to do phrase highlighting, but it's quite a bit
> slower.  If you are using a somewhat current swish.cgi then it's just a
> single line config change to change the highlighting mode.

Do you mean this line?

        highlight       => {
            package         => 'DefaultHighlight',

I will check this. If it makes the system quite slower than I might leave it
as it is.

Miguel