Re: SWISH-E is hanging

From: Bob Stewart <rstewart(at)not-real.vmirror.com>
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 14:42:30 GMT
At 06:21 AM 1/4/02 -0800, you wrote:
>I am not sure which document I should find. The problem is for the
>word "dereference"  swish-e doesn't respond and hangs indefinitely
>and for "reference" or any other word I get a lot of answers. I couldn't
>yet find any other word causing a similar situation as the one created by
>"dereference". Probably someone who knows the internals of swish-e
>may have an idea.

<humor-attempt>
Is "dereference" a word? Could this be some sort of anti-jargon filter? What happens if you search "paradigm shift"? ;-)
</humor-attempt>

Rafael, sorry not to be able to help. It just seems odd that a particular word sets it off like that. But wierder things have happened, especially when using a MicroSoft product. ;-)

  Bob Stewart

  The Virtual Mirror