issues in swishe 2.1 for windows

From: Sreejith, J <j.sreejith(at)not-real.digital.com>
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 04:39:40 GMT
Hello,

We have downladed the binaries for swishe 2.1-dev-24 for windows NT.We have
the following issues
1.where do we get the corresponding source code for windows NT
2,When we try to index .TXT file of size more than 3 MB  we are getting an
error saying

	"err: Buffer too short in coalesce_word_locations. Increase
COALESCE_BUFFER_MAX_SIZE in config.h and rebuild'
This error is only for text file, not for other document files.
How do we solve this problem. Any version is available to solve this
problem.

3. Any inbuilt interpreter is available for indexing PDF files. Because we
tried to index PDF files,  it is looking that pdf file is being index and
but when we search a word it could not search.
If this is not inbuilt, how to write  the script to include "pdftotext"
filter. we could not get script for windows, only available for Unix.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
- Sreejith.