HTTP method

From: Peter Yung <yungp(at)not-real.netvigator.com>
Date: Wed Dec 26 2001 - 16:25:50 GMT
Hi,

I have been trying to use Swish to index my homepage using the HTTP method, but for some reason it always defaults to the FileSystem method.

Can someone tell me the proper way to type the swish command?  I have been typing it like this:

./swish-e -s http -c /home/peter/user.config
Indexing Data Source: "File-System"
Bad directive on line #107: IgnoreLastChar
Bad directive on line #116: IgnoreFirstChar
Bad directive on line #180: MaxDepth 5
Bad directive on line #185: Delay 60
Bad directive on line #189: TmpDir /var/tmp
Bad directive on line #194: SpiderDirectory ./
Bad directive on line #200: EquivalentServer http://library.berkeley.edu http://www.lib.berkele
y.edu
Bad directive on line #201: EquivalentServer http://sunsite.berkeley.edu:2000 http://sunsite.be
rkeley.edu