Problem with foreign characters

From: Zambra - Michael <michael(at)>
Date: Sun Dec 02 2001 - 15:07:25 GMT

I have installed Swish-e (latest dev) on a Unix system (Sun OS 5.7). I think I have done it successfully. I have linked to the xml-parsing and the zlib libraries.

I can index without problems and have used the swish.cgi script in order to to searches. It yields correct results, but always ommiting the foreign characters as [].

I find this VERY strange, because if it finds words with foreign characters (I did a search for "Camarn" and it yielded results), why does it show the results without these characters in the page title lines?

Thanks in advance for any help.

to a plain text message.