catdoc for Win32?

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 07:51:38 GMT
catdoc currently only works correctly on DOS and Unix.  It doesn't
handle filenames correctly on Win32, apparently (clearly it only
supports 8.3 looking at the source).

Is there an alternative?  If there is no alternative to catdoc on
Windows then I'll port it.  I've found no real proof that anyone has
bothered to port it properly.  Maybe there's a good reason...

I have it compiling after a half hour or so of hacking at it.  I have
some minor issues to fix.  If there is interest I'll try to do a nice
port that doesn't break the Unix and DOS build process.

--
 David Norris
  Augury Net - http://augur.homeip.net/

  "I once went to the store to buy a computer but
   the salesman tried to sell me windows instead..."