Re: Missing routine countResults

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 23:12:27 GMT
At 02:39 PM 11/30/01 -0800, Jean-François PIÉRONNE wrote:
>In a CGI script, i call the routine countResults.
>
>Rebuilding the application with the 2001-11-30 snapshot, i have noticed
that >the routine countResults has disappeared.

Are you running a C cgi script?

Not sure.  Jose is in the middle of some changes and that was removed on
11/03.  The perl module calls SwishSearch() which returns the number of
results.  Are you not calling SwishSearch?

I just updated the perl module, which was also not compiling due to a
change in the result structure.  Some structure elements were removed to
save memory for large result sets.

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org