RE: Filters on WinNT - filter options

From: David L Norris <dave(at)not-real.webaugur.com>
Date: Fri Nov 09 2001 - 16:37:27 GMT
On Fri, 2001-11-09 at 08:37, Rainer.Scherg@rexroth.de wrote:
> > FileFilter .pdf pdftotext.exe ""%p" -"     (this cannot work)
> ==>  FileFilter .pdf pdftext.exe   '"%p%" -'
> To accept this, getword() [string.c] has to be altered in one line:
> >    // -- accept and use ' & " as starting quotechar
> >    if (*s == '\"'  || *s == '\'')
> >        quotechar = *s++;

Hey, that's a good idea!  This should also be applied to http.c for the
built-in spider.  It would eliminate the remaining ifdef _WIN32 in
http.c.

> Please try this, I don't want to change the CVS, because I have not updated
> since last week (and currently no time to do a test of the changes).

Looks like Bill's posted that change to CVS.  I'll build a Win32 binary
shortly.

--
 David Norris
  Augury Net - http://augur.homeip.net/

  "I once went to the store to buy a computer but
   the salesman tried to sell me windows instead..."