Re: Wild Cards

From: Januski, Ken <kjanuski(at)not-real.phillynews.com>
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 18:32:06 GMT
Thanks Bill,

I didn't include any syntax because I tried various ones and none worked.
That made me think that maybe nothing would work. But after I sent out
message I did stumble upon the same one that is in the documentation that
you pointed me to: an asterisk at end of search term. Also I had been
wondering about phrase searches and see that the documentation also tells me
how to do that. That's exactly what I needed.

Ken