Re: Error indexing large document

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Wed Oct 10 2001 - 17:43:43 GMT
At 10:35 AM 10/10/01 -0700, Jean-François PIÉRONNE wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Using SWISH-E 2.2 snap 010912 i have the following error:
>
>err: Buffer too short in coalesce_word_locations. Increase
>COALESCE_BUFFER_MAX_SIZE in config.h and rebuild.

Jose will need to answer.  I'd try making it larger and reindexing that file.

>Another small question, how to not index numbers ?

In config.h there's settings to control what a word looks like (like not
allowing just numbers).  You can also use wordcharacters and not included
digits, but that would mean things like swish4you would be indexed as two
words, which may or may not be important.

Swish should have an easy way to say "no numbers", but then we need to
decide what a number looks like.

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org