Re: Corruption of URL?

From: Bill Moseley <moseley(at)not-real.hank.org>
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 11:53:41 GMT
At 04:17 AM 10/5/2001 -0700, Patrick Durusau wrote:
>I am running swish-e (ver. 2.0) on a Linux box (Immunix 6.2) and have
>started getting the following results after setting www.bookreviews.org
>to run as a virtual host (was working fine and indexing properly when in
>a test location):

>***search results at command line***
>1000 @@ "Sugirtharajah, The Postcolonial Bible" 6099

I cannot imagine that the virtual host in Apache has anything to do with
this.  Was your test location on the same machine?  It looks like the index
is corrupted, but it seems very odd that just the path changed.

What happens when you reindex?  Does that fix the problem?

What happens when you try last night's dev snapshot?

>##################################
># DIRECTIVES for FILESYSTEMS ONLY
># Comment out if using HTTP
>IndexOnly .html
># Only files with these suffixes will be indexed.
>NoContents .gif .xbm .au .mov .mpg .pdf .ps
># Files with these suffixes will not have their contents indexed -
># only their file names will be indexed.

I don't think, even in 2.0, that NoContents works when you have IndexOnly
.html (it's skipping everything except .html).

Bill Moseley
mailto:moseley@hank.org