RE: PDF indexing

From: <Rainer.Scherg(at)not-real.rexroth.de>
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 11:25:14 GMT
Hi,

Please communcicate via the swish-e mail list.
You will get a much better support from there. ;-)

To solve your problem, we need to know what version of swish/platform
you are running and also the essential parts of the config related
to filtering.

If you don't run the latest version (e.g. you are using 1.3.x), please
upgrade it's highly recommended.

It seems to me, that you just included ".pdf" as a to-be-filtered files.
You need to install and configure an external filter module for your
purpose.

Rainer