Re: Segmentation fault with latest code on

From: Gavin Walker <gavin(at)not-real.tality.com>
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 22:02:17 GMT
Hi Bill

I have just tried the current CVS data and I am still getting
a situation where the memory usage is running away.  However as you
suggested I have tracked it down to a series of files with some large
tables (52 cols by 200 rows).  I will need to do some more
investigation and I will endeavour to put together a testcase over the
next week.

Regards

Gavin.