Segmentation fault with latest code on Solaris

From: Gavin Walker <gavin(at)not-real.tality.com>
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 21:27:14 GMT
Hi

Just thought that I would try the latest code to see how things were
going.  However I have compile the latest cvs code which was download
about an hour ago and I am getting segmentation faults with test 1.

I have invoked the swish-e executable with ddd the message I get is

Starting program: /projects/dt/install_src/swish-e/src/swish-e -f
tests/test.index -w test
# SWISH format: 2.1-dev-22
# Search words: test

0x200e8 in getfileinfo (sw=0x6a068, word=0x6cc48 "test", indexf=0x80130,
metaID=1) at search.c:1099
(gdb)

and as indicated above the break point is at line 1099 in search.

I have tried compiling on Solaris 2.5.1 and 8 and I am using
gcc 2.95.3

Hope you can help with this.

Thanks

Gavin.