Re: example/swish.cgi && mod_perl?

From: Don Fike <fike(at)not-real.cs.utk.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 15 2001 - 18:52:50 GMT
For the record, server-info is a great help, thanks for the pointer.
The problem was that I had placed my <Perl></Perl> before my closing
</IfDefine> for SSL.  If I had only been starting the server with SSL.
The obvious is below;

<IfDefine SSL>
<VirtualHost _default_:443>
foo...bar
</VirtualHost>
require "swish.cgi";
</IfDefine>

It's up and running as a handler, Thanks Bill