Re:Problem in merging in Swish-E 2.1-dev20

From: Sundaram Balasubramaninan <sundaramb(at)not-real.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 10:53:49 GMT
Dear Sirs

We were using Swish-e from earlier 1.x version.
We were also watching the swish site continuously to
tap any new developments.

When we tried to use 2.1-dev20, it seems the merege
has some problem.  First we indexed collection of sets
as 'SET1' 'SET2' 'SET3' 'SET4' and we merged
'SET1','SET2' as 'MERGE1' and 'SET3','SET4' as
'MERGE2'. We are through upto this.

But when we try to merge 'MERGE1', 'MERGE2' to get
'MERGE-FINAL', we are failed; even after taking 30min.

Could you just advice, whether any fix is available?
Also advice us whether, can we switch to the new
2.1-dev, since we have a collection of 100,000
documents.

Expecting advice

With regards

Sundaram