File Replacement problem?

From: Patrick Durusau <pdurusau(at)not-real.emory.edu>
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 18:24:03 GMT
Hello,

I have been fighting with the followimg problem most of the day and the
archives did not seem to have the answer.

Swish-e: version 1.3, accessing index file with swish-cgi.pl

Rewrite rule: ReplaceRules "/data/domain.org/"
"http://www.domain1.org/symlink_domain2.org/"

The problem is that the searches work fine, but only return a URL for
the "hits" that points to http://usr/local/apache/cgi!

I can't see what I have set something wrong and it is likely I am just
too annoyed to see it.

BTW: I upgraded to 2.0.5, with the only change being now I get garbage
at the end of the URL pointing to the cgi-bin directory.

The other odd fact is that hand searches work, at least in the sense of
finding the files I know that match the request. The hand searches don't
return the URL so it does not help in that regard.

Suggestions or comments welcome! (Even ones that are abusive, I need to
fix this and move onto other issues.)

Thanks!

Patrick

--